OMG! I can’t believe it’s been over a year since I’ve written on here. I think the challenge is I rarely pull my computer out and I do not like typing on the phone or the iPad. Maybe I need to get a keyboard for my iPad….
So, a quick (am I ever quick?) review of 2017….
Let’s start in December 2016…on Christmas Day Lexi didn’t come to bed…she couldn’t muster the strength to go up the stairs. Christmas was a sad…we said our good-byes and on the 26th we let Lexi go.
Our intention wasn’t to get a dog right away, but it’s hard to have a dog your whole life and not have one. In February, we happened across a hypoallergenic breed called a Havanese and there happened to be a breeder about 20 minutes away with 12 puppies….we went to see them and came home with Rogue. It’s hard to believe she has been with our family for almost a year.
OH! Let’s backup a bit…I remember why I stopped writing. Stupid stuff was going on and I didn’t want to spread it around, but it was all I could think of to write and so…nothing.
Here is the low-down of the changes in the last year and a half:
- Zach got a new job (same job, different school)
- Lexi passed
- I traveled a lot for work
- The kids took skate lessons
- Rogue joined our family
- Stacy visited a few times
- I got a promotion
- We had some great times with some amazing neighbors
- The kids found Facebook Live
- We went on a cousins camping trip to Steamboat
- The kids took swimming lessons
- Susie moved back
- Cody bought a house
- Zach grew a lot of stuff in a small space…including a GIANT pumpkin.
- The kids and I ran the Color Run
- The kids and I went to Wisconsin
- The kids saw their first theater performance – Frozen @ the Buell
- Lynzie turned five at Disneyland!
- Isaac joined choir and sang at the Nuggets game
- Stacy and Joe came for Thanksgiving with their kiddos
- We got pregnant!
- I had a miscarriage
- I had a blood transfusion
- Isaac got his first ear infection
- We went on a cruise.
Plans for this year include:
- Lynzie starts kindergarten
- Make a baby
- Buy a new car
- Travel to nowhere
- Camp at the Sand Dunes
There you go…I can be fast sometimes. 🙂