It’s amazing. I went from being in a terrific mood, enjoying myself and happy as can be to messing everything up and in a bad, bad mood and ready for bed in about 10 minutes. After baking all afternoon and messing up dinner twice, Isaac and Zach shared a bowl of broccoli, cauliflower and carrots. It was 9PM. I gave up and didn’t eat anything when I burned my peas. I mean seriously, who burns peas? Maybe I’ll have a class of chocolate milk in a few.
In other news….I’ve got one cute, fun kid:
- He tells me I’m beautiful.
- I tells people it was “nice to meet you.”
- He tells everyone to “have a good day.”
- Today, he insisted on giving the cashier at the store hugs and kisses (I’m sure she was thankful we talked him into blowing her kisses).
- He says “cause” all the time…for example, when he wanted his shirt off “cause it got milk on it.”