I might not have gotten too much accomplished around the house this weekend, but my house is ready to start a new week.
- manage to get all the toys picked up downstairs and the rest returned to Isaac’s room (and I’m planning on putting those away when I go upstairs in a few minutes).
- do all the laundry, including diapers and sheets and putting it all away.
- clean the kitchen including the handwashing.
- continued work on my “email project.”
- read a book.
- went to the zoo.
What I still need to accomplish:
- cleaning the darn floors…including vacuming and sweeping and mopping.
- finish the taxes.
- wash the dogs.
Yep, I guess since my list of accomplishments far out weights my list of things that still need to be done, we can count this as a productive weekend, even if I’m leaving off some of the longer term projects. 🙂