A few days ago Zach caught a preying mantis. We forgot him at work over the weekend and we had to go pick him up yesterday. He turned out to have quite the personality. We let him go today, but what an interesting creature. I don’t think I’d ever seen one before.
3. After being let go
As for today, we were going to tile, but we had to go to a birthday dinner, and since it was in the mountains we decided to drive up early. We didn’t get many posts in the mountains, but we saw tons of rainbows. 🙂 Here’s a summary of the day:
4. Lexi ordering McDonalds
5. Zach and the dogs eating McD’s
6. Guinness, happy after McD’s
7. Rainbows coming home from Breckenridge
10. As we came into the city it was raining and very stormy looking, but the city was in light and surrounded by rain. This is the best shot Zach got, but it was pretty amazing looking and weird.
11. My husband, the photographer. 🙂
12. More from Zach
Well, I’m tired now, so I guess I’ll go to bed. Keep praying that Saturday will have beautiful weather in the mountains. I’ll tell you why a bit later. Night!