I love to grow plants and although I’ve documented them here and there, I haven’t shared my newest endeavor…..my herb garden. I started about half of it from seed in May (I think) and now they are growing contendedly in my front window. I inherited the other half on our trip to Washington this summer. Some of those I can’t even identify at the moment. I’m hoping to grow them in the backyard next year, but we got them so late in the growing season, I didn’t think they would have time to root strongly before the frost. The will be indoor plants for the winter. 🙂
I’ve documented my plants below:
1. My front window.
5. Rosemary (seems to be a late starter, I was ready to give up on it once, but then it started growing.)
6. Basil (The fastest grower in the bunch!)
8. All my stuff from Washington. It’s kinda inter-grown at the moment, but what I do know is in there: Lemon Thyme (my favorite!), Marjarom (two kinds), Fennel and Lemon Balm, plus more, I just don’t know what. 🙂
12. My other plants. 🙂
13. My purple heart (now)
14. In March:
15. A plant Zach got for teacher appreciate week years ago. It’s just finally taken off this year.
16. Another plant from Washington, it hasn’t been potted yet, but it seems quite happy. Even growing new under the paper towel.
17. My ivy….almost died last year and Zach wanted me to get rid of it, but it’s coming back and looking good.
18. My morning Glories.